Local Liquor Commissions - Application Forms and Checklists
The Village President is the Local Liquor Commissioner and he is assisted in this function by the Local Liquor Commission. Anyone interested in obtaining an alcoholic liquor dealer's license should read Title XI Business Regulations, Chapter 111 Alcoholic Liquor Dealers of the Village Code of Ordinances - which outlines the requirements and responsibilities of applying for and maintaining a local license. A list of liquor license categories and fees are outlined in this section of the Code also. Debbie Ramsey, of the Village Administrator's office, assists the Commission with liquor license applications and renewals. Contact Debbie at 847-742-5780 x5313.Instructions for Completing a Liquor License ApplicationPlease type or print in black ink. All questions on the application shall be completed. If a section on the application does not apply to the applicant, a response of D.N.A. should be entered in that section. ALL SECTIONS SHOULD HAVE A RESPONSE.
No abbreviations on the application except D.N.A.
Applicant and liquor manager shall submit fingerprints. Applicants for renewal who do not have an Applicant Fee (Fingerprinting) Card on file with the Illinois State Police shall be fingerprinted annually.
Completed Statement of the Liquor Manager and all affidavits must be submitted along with the application.All signatures must be notarized.
If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Ramsey, Secretary to the South Elgin Liquor Control Commission - (847) 742-5780.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Application Forms and Checklists12 documents
- Application for Certificate of Appropriateness for Alcohol Sales
- Liquor License Application - Corporations
- Statement of Liquor Manager Conducting Business for an Alcoholic Liquor Dealer
- Liquor License Application - Individuals and Non-Incorporated Entities
- Special Event Liquor License Application (Not-for-Profits Only)
- Class A - Tasting/Sampling Permit Application
- Request for a Special Restricted Designation for Live Entertainment for Local Liquor License Holders and New Applicants
- Notification of a Change in Licensee Information from a Prior Liquor Application
- Request for Approval of a Change in Corporate Officers
- Request for Approval of a Change of Officers/Ownership for Unincorporated Entities
- Request for Approval of a Change of Business Name or Corporate Name
- Request for Approval for a Change of Location