Residential Branch Pick Up Program
The following is a list of helpful tips to keep in mind when preparing for pick up:
- Pick ups must be called in by 4 pm the Friday before pick up week, please call 847-930-6050 ext. 4.
- Please be patient it could take a few days for crews to reach all scheduled pick ups.
- All pick ups are limited to residential homes only and the branches must be generated on the property.
- Branches should be the result of maintenance trimming only. Crews will not remove branches from the removal of whole trees. Crews will not pick up piles larger than 8'x8' in area.
- Crews will not remove branches from private property.
- When placing branches for pick up, set them in the parkway before 7:00 a.m. the Monday of pick up week.
- Be sure no foreign objects are in the brush piles such as wire, rope etc.
- Place the branches so the cut ends face the street.
- Limbs should be least least 3' in length and no larger than 10" in diameter; branches from pine trees, roots, stumps, vines, shrubs or building materials are not acceptable.
- Make sure there is nothing obstructing the pile such as a vehicle.
- Yard rakings, garden material and small twigs should be placed in yard waste bags and set out with your normal refuse to be picked up by Groot.
2022 RESIDENTIAL PICK UP SCHEDULE
January 3 and 17
February 7 and 21
March 7 and 21
April 4 and 18
May 2 and 16
June 6 and 20
July 4 (pick-up will start on the 5th due to the holiday) and 18
August 8 and 22
September 5 and 19
October 3 and 17
November 7 and 21
December 5 and 19