Residential Branch Pick Up Program
The following is a list of helpful tips to keep in mind when preparing for pick up:
- Pick ups must be called in by 4 pm the Friday before pick up week, please call 847-930-6050 ext. 4.
- Please, be patient it could take a few days for crews to reach all scheduled pick ups.
- All pick ups are limited to residential homes only and the branches must be generated on the property.
- Crews will not remove branches from private property.
- When placing branches for pick up, set them in the parkway before 7:00 a.m. the Monday of pick up week.
- Be sure no foreign objects are in the brush piles such as wire, rope etc.
- Place the branches so the cut ends face the street.
- Limbs should be least least 3' in length and no larger than 10" in diameter; roots, stumps, vines, shrubs or building materials are not acceptable. Crews will not pick up piles larger than 8'x8' in area.
- Make sure there is nothing obstructing the pile such as a vehicle.
- Yard rakings, garden material and small twigs should be placed in yard waste bags and set out with your normal refuse to be picked up by Groot.
2019 RESIDENTIAL PICK UP SCHEDULE
January 7 and January 21
February 4 and February 18
March 4 and March 18
April 8 and April 22
May 6 and May 20
June 3 and June 17
July 8 and July 22
August 5 and August 19
September 3 and September 16
October 7 and October 21
November 4 and November 18
December 2 and December 16